ADVISORY — SHRĪ CHITRĀPUR MAT͟H SHIRĀLĪ
Jai Shaṅkar Sādhaka-s,
In view of the advisories and guidelines issued by the Central and the State Governments and with a view to ensure the safety of all devotees, we regret to inform that we are compelled to take the following precautions and measures with immediate effect until further advisory in this matter:
1) All room bookings have been suspended.
2) Bhojanashālā will remain closed for all, except Mat͟h staff.
3) Daily rituals as well as special pūjā-s on all auspicious days will be performed according to the Mat͟h Calendar, as per the normal practice.
4) Devotees are therefore advised not to visit the Mat͟h premises unless essential and unavoidable. Mat͟h Administration however reserves the right to restrict the entry in to the Mat͟͟͟h premises, if necessary.
5) A safe distance should be maintained between the vaidika-s and the devotees / visitors.
6) Due to cancellation of public transports, it is advisable for devotees to avoid traveling to Mat͟h-s.
7) Tourists shall be restricted from entering the Mat͟h premises.
All of you are requested to inform all our laity members immediately.
Praveeṇ P KaḍĪe
President – Standing Committee
Shree Trust (Sec 80G eligible)
Umā Maheshwara Devasthāna Trust, MaṅgaῙūru
Parama Pujya Sadyojat Shankarashram Swamiji's love and reverence for Sanskrit is well known. Following His instructions that Sanskrit learning must be made easy and freely available to everybody who desires to learn it, a group of sadhakas worked to formulate a Step by Step learning programme.
The lessons that you see on our website are designed to take a student from 'I do not know a word of Sanskrit' to 'I can't believe that I can decipher this on my own!'