Summing up of Month 2.
By the end of the second month, you would have achieved the following..
- Neuter words in English need not be neuter in Sanskrit.
- Masculine words in English need not be masculine in Sanskrit.
- And so on and so forth....
- Certain avyayas can be used with only certain vibhaktis..
- There are no अकारान्त स्त्री ॰ words in Sanskrit.
- The first three vibhaktis of all three genders are at your fingertips.
- Be accurate in the use of the first three vibhaktis.
- Total vocabulary would have increased to
Nouns/Pronouns = 84
Verbs = 35
Avyayas = 27
Grand total = 146
Pretty impressive, huh?!
Let's now proceed to month 3, Lesson 14, to know more about Vibhaktis, new words and so on
Prev Lesson 13 B --- Answers to Lessons 13 A (Answers to Lessons 13 A )
Next Lesson 14 ----- About Him and Her and not forgetting It. (तद् and एतद्