Exercises with the विधिलिङ्
|Tea N चायम्|| More
अधिकः- अधिकं - अधिका
|Coffee F कापी||
अनपेक्षितः - अनपेक्षितं - अनपेक्षिता
|Guest M अतिथिः|
|Meeting place N सभागृहम्|
1. During exams students should/must/ought to study.
2. The Guru should ask the boy a question.
3. A child ought to drink milk, not tea or coffee.
4. Your bag should have money.
5. You should cook a little more food. How else can you serve an unexpected guest?
6. Students should learn the Sanskrit language.( Every self-respecting Indian worth his/her salt should be learning Sanskrit.....if you ask me.)
7. In the meeting place of the learned, a fool ought to "wear" silence.
8. Becoming Shiva, (one) should worship Shiva. (use the word यज् 1. U.P.)
9. How would I take a bath without water?
10. How could you go to the library without me?
Answers follow in Lesson 34 B
********************Prev Lesson 34 ----- The विधिलिङ् (The विधिलिङ्) Next Lesson 34 B --- Answers to Lesson 34 A (Answers to Lesson 34 A)