Lesson 27 C Summing up Month 5
We have covered major study areas this month. By the end of the fifth month, you would know
- How to decline and use the pronoun युष्मद्
- that upasargas, when added to the root word, can change, emphasize or follow the meaning of a root word. Examples of upasargas + root words have begun to appear in our "From Our Library" series.
- how the यद् and किम् are used.
- that trying to form sentences of your own is the only way to get familiar with the usage of words...especially since Madame Sanskrit Teacher (God bless her soul) has decided to give only 10 sentences for translation each week( God bless her soul even more for that.)
- that the कृ धातु , if mastered, can help construct sentences when you are not sure of how to conjugate verbs.
- that the "From Our Library" section builds your vocabulary and gives you glimpses of how Sanskrit is spoken and written.
- that if you would make a list of words you would like to know Sanskrit words for, shed your inhibitions and contact me, i could build a wonderful dictionary of sorts especially for our study circle. Everybody would benefit, don't you think? So start keying in.....
Okay, Month 6, here we come! In this, you will get enough ammo to shoot the target of simple letter writing!
Quite a progress from the day we began, What?
Prev Lesson 27 B :- Appetizer Answers to Lesson 27 A. (Answers to Lesson 27 A.)
Next Lesson 28 ---- लोट् लकार in the A.P. (लोट् लकार in the Atmane Pada..)